I'll put this complaint out anywhere I can.I ordered from this site because I really needed a specific type of shirt.

I searched high and low for this shirt and just couldn't find it. I ordered on January 10, 2016 and they sent me two notices that my shirt would be on back order. I figured the first time would be okay because I didn't need the shirt mid-March. Between the first and second notices I found a different store selling a better idea of what I wanted, ordered that and within a few days it was here.

Literally just yesterday I got the notice that the shirt was finally shipped.

ON FEBRUARY 23.If the shirt comes out in the quality I had hoped for, I still wouldn't care about giving a terrible review.J

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ellos tunic from Jessica London. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jessica London to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jessica London for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jessica London?

Comments